Friday, April 06, 2007

The elegant investment advice

Some of the great advices on personal finance is as simple as it can be. Take the case of Dilbert on personal finance This is a very concise 120 odd words of advice on how to manage your personal finance and to be perfectly honest with you, I think it is really great advice! It lets you not worry about the little things like market fluctuations and general policy decisions that happen from time to time. Maybe we also need to start looking at simple (and not simplistic) ways of managing our own money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In today's times, I think investing in real estate in India is probably the best investment option one can think of. And Farmsandvillas is a trusted name in real estate business and property market in Delhi. You can use their services to buy commercial properties in Delhi and residential properties in Delhi through minimum formalities.

Mahendra Naik said...

Hi Vivek,

Nice article. Motely Fool is my favourite for its balanced views on investment as well its exortation to readers to take the long term view. It bringsa refreshing simplicity to the process of investing. However I had missed out on this article. I have recently started my own blog on invetments in India and request you to have a look. Since you have indicated your aversion to others using your blog to promote their own, I won't write the url of my blog here. My e-mail is mknaik99@rediffmail.com & if you are interested please drop a mail & I will e-mail yoou my blog' url.